PSA INSULATING TAPE
Tim-NavigatorYou search we help you to find your product.
Thermally conductive adhesive PSA films work well for realizing an easy effective and cost-efficient thermal link of electrically insulated electronic packages to heat sinks. Above all they are used in applications having little space only and where their permitted weight is very limited. Through the thermally conductive adhesive the thermal contact is highly improved, thus minimizing the total resistance. Convex and concave surface structures stack up tolerances can widely be compensated by the use of these materials. Materials with different expansion coefficients can easily be bonded, thus giving a reliable thermal link. Using screws, springs, clips as mechanic fasteners, thus becomes superfluous.
- Reliable strong adherence on uneven or hardly machineable surfaces
- No need of mechanic fasteners e.g. screws, springs, clips
- Very good pre-assembly
- No migration – compared to thermal greases
- Neither mixing of components nor curing processes
- Solvent-free and resistant
- No impurities
- Reliably constant thickness
- Acrylate or silicone
- Sheet or roll
- Kiss cut parts on roll
- Die cut parts on roll
- Bulk die cut parts