Thermally conductive foils
Tim-NavigatorYou search we help you to find your product.
Under pressure thermally conductive foils achieve an excellent compliance to contact surfaces thus the total thermal resistance is minimized. At the same time a permanent electrical insulation is assured.
By coating of insulating films such as Polymide with silicone or phase change compounds or adhesive the thermal contact resistance is minimized.
- Thermal conductivities up to 8 W/mK
- High mechanic stability
- Residue-free removal after use
- Material thicknesses of 0.05 up to 1 mm
- Sheet or roll
- Die cut parts
- Kiss cut parts
- With or without adhesiveness
- Reinforcement by glass fiber laminates or Polymide