Tim-NavigatorYou search we help you to find your product.
Thermally conductive caps and tubes made of silicone achieve an excellent thermal transfer between electronic packages and heat sinks while realizing a dielectric all-around insulation. Due to all around insulation dielectric creeping distances can be minimized. Being based on silicone, a long-term stability is ensured. Together with the property both to comply with the contact surfaces and to be compressible under pressure, the total thermal resistance is minimized.
- Minimized dielectric creeping distances due to all around insulation
- High mechanic stability
- Reinforcement by glass fiber laminates
- Residue-free removal after use
- Suitable for different TO packages
- Different wall thicknesses