Dispensable 2-component gap-fillers are suitable for compensating extreme tolerances and gaps, especially in non-planar buildups without pressure. Their thixotropic behavior allows accurate positioning and placed curing at room temperature or under heat.
Non-elastic, plastically deformable gap-fillers can thermally bridge large gaps and tolerances without permanent application of pressure.
Elastic gap-filler pads can thermally bridge large gaps and tolerances. Due to their restoring forces, they establish permanent contact.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Silicone (SI) or low siloxane (LV) without paint repellency
- gap filling with low or ~0 mechanical stress
- Thermal conductivities up to 20 W/mK
- Optimized thermal resistance
- Thickness from 0.2 to 10 mm
- Highly elastic and conformable
- Customized shapes
- Material thicknesses up to 10 mm
- Made of mats as loose or kiss cut molded parts
- Depending on type with mechanical reinforcement
- 2-component dispensable from buckets or cartridges
- Low siloxane types (LV)